Graham Foreman brings planning experience in weddings and fundraising events and a knowledge of the local community to your event. From rehearsal dinners to wedding ceremonies, her expertise and attention to detail has brides raving!
We offer a variety of planning and package options for brides planning an Outer Banks wedding. As members of the Outer Banks Wedding Association, we also work with dozens of local wedding vendors to get you the best service and prices for your wedding.
You can contact Graham by:
- Set up and break down of ceremony and /or reception site
- Primary vendor point of contact. Receive, inspect and oversee all vendors throughout the day.
- Development and maintenance of timeline for the rehearsal, ceremony and reception. Ensuring preferences about timing of things such as first dance, best man's toast, cake cutting etc. are followed.
- Oversight of guest relations all guests are accommodated for and comfortable by keeping a constant eye on details such as music volume, room temperature lighting and facilities, etc.
- Coordinate final payments for any vendors who require day-of-payment.
- End of the evening distribution to ensure all gifts, flowers, decorations, cake and leftovers are delivered to final destination.
Full Wedding Coordination
These are some of the services I can provide but am not limited to
- Information and recommendations for local vendors for such things as wedding and reception site locations, catering, photography, florists, officiates, equipment rentals and music.
- Creation and maintenance of vendor payment schedule.
- Out-of-town Guest accommodation recommendations and coordination.
- Coordination of Wedding Rehearsal